Immersion - WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3.3.3a][TOP QUALITY][The Ultimate High Rate Blizzlike Server][NO LAG] [FULLY SCRIPTED][Proffesional Development Team][24/7 Uptime] We give our players one of the best Blizzlike experiences out there.Vote for Rewards and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Look/Layout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grincevan

Forum Look/Layout Empty
PostSubject: Forum Look/Layout   Forum Look/Layout Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:29 pm

HEya .

I wasend able to go ingame yet , so i cant tell you anything about that . But for the forum , i can tell that somone photoshoped that main picture together in a haste .
If you agree , and i find time for it , i might give it a try . It has been quite some time i dident touch photoshop . I dont even have it installed atm , but i think i can retouch this picture into somthing more smooth . Temporarly untill you find a pro to do the job .
Somthing els might be to make this layout similar to the main site wich would make it more clear its from the same server .

Another little thing , each time i change from topic or load a forum page , all i see is the main picture . This is not realy a issue , i only have to scroll down to get to the actualy forum writings , but might be anoying to some inpacient pple scratch

I dident had any sigh this server is actualy still alive . But i do hope so .
Allso i hope i dident offend anyone by critisising the main picture on this server .

cyao
Back to top Go down

Forum Look/Layout
Page 1 of 1