Immersion - WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3.3.3a][TOP QUALITY][The Ultimate High Rate Blizzlike Server][NO LAG] [FULLY SCRIPTED][Proffesional Development Team][24/7 Uptime] We give our players one of the best Blizzlike experiences out there.Vote for Rewards and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having Trouble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bwlr91

Having Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Having Trouble   Having Trouble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi there!

I'm trying to create a game account for this server, but every time I do i get an error:

Registration failed
Account Creation [FATAL ERROR]: User cannot be created, likely due to incorrect database configuration. Contact the administrator.

Can somebody please help me?

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
Apo
Admin

Having Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble   Having Trouble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Hello bwlr91,

Thank you for reporting this issue.We will try and investigate what is causing this bug.
It would be very helpfull if you can provide some additional info like:

What OS are you using:
What Browser are you using and what version:
Do you have cookies enabled on your browser:

Also,it seems that you are the first one to report this issue.If there is anyone who is having the same issue please post in this topic rather than making a new one.

P.S: There is another thing you might try: Just refresh the page a couple of times.If you are still unable to create an account plase post a reply here.
Back to top Go down
bwlr91

Having Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble   Having Trouble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Alright so I tried using both Mozilla Firefox and regular internet explorer. Both gave me the same message when trying to create an account. I do have cookies enabled too. Refreshing the page multiple times did not seem to work either
Back to top Go down
Apo
Admin

Having Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble   Having Trouble Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Ok, there was a minor typo in the registration script.It should be fixed and you should be able to register now.
Thank you for your patience and excuse my fat fingers! Smile
Back to top Go down
deangelo1999

Having Trouble Empty
PostSubject: im new    Having Trouble Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 2:20 pm

well what do i download or copy to play the game ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Having Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble   Having Trouble Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Having Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immersion - WoW :: Discussions :: Help and Support-
Jump to: